Abdulhusain & Associates is a member of Oregon Association of Independent Accountants, Portland. The membership extends to U.A.E. The membership and international affiliation provides us with specialized audit documentation and continuing technical support in addition to training, practice/standard reviews by exchanging visits.
The Oregon Association of Independent Accountants was formed in 1946, as the “Oregon Association of Public Accountants”. Our name was changed in January 1991 to reflect a broader scope and the diversity of the organization’s membership. The OAIA is an organization of accounting and tax professionals in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. We are an affiliate of the National Society of Accountants. OAIA members enjoy many advantages and benefits.
Registrations & International Affiliations
Based in UAE, the firm & its branches were registered as a professional service provider with the followings;
- Abdulhusain & Associates, Chartered Accountants with Department of Economic Development, Dubai
- A.N. Associates DMCC, Accountants, Book keepers & Management Consultants, DMCCA, Dubai
- Abdulhusain & Associates, Chartered Accountants (Branch) – Sharjah Airport International Free Zone, Sharjah
We are also approved & recognized by the followings;
- For offshore company formation, JAFZA & BVI
- Dubai International Financial Center – DIFC
- Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority – DAFZA
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre Authority – DMCCA
- RAK Free Trade Zone – RAKFTZ
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority – DSOA
- Dubai Media City – DMC, TECOM
- Approved auditors with major banks & financial institutions operating in U.A.E. & abroad